BLACK RHINO EXTREMEZ Super Duty Kevlar® Work Gloves - Pair
The Black Rhino EXTREMZ Gloves are a good quality Super Duty Kevlar® based glove for the serious trades & jobs. The toughest gloves around, these bad boyz have been tested on super heavy duty demolition work like ripping up concrete, masonry, rebar work, HVAC fabrications, pulling heavy cables, metal work and all types of search and rescue.
- Size - Multiple Sizes
- Kevlar® industrial strength super fibre is 5 times stronger than steel. Kevlar® is used for all the hard working spots on these gloves, these are the hardest working gloves by Black Rhino
- Rhino knuckles guard against bend, flex and project for all those bang-up jobs offering the ultimate ergonomic protection.
- Industrial strength Cordura adds flexibility and strength to finger gussets
- Pro nylon double stitched thread keeps gloves together with extreme resistance to unravelling, abrasion and the elements that Black Rhino gloves face daily
- Pre-curved 3D design glove pattern adds incredible flexibility with our ergonomic cuts, patterned to the shape of your hand. Power webbing is a nylon webbing that adds form.
- Air-Flex adds incredible flexibility to the top of the hand and fingers with total comfort, breath-ability and durability which keeps hands dry and cool by wicking away sweat.